A few weeks ago at Walmart I took a pass through the seasonal aisle and found some things that I thought would be pretty in a wreath. Of course I have never made a wreath but I figured it couldn't be too difficult. I cleared off my dining room table, plugged in the old hot glue gun, and spread out the stuff.
I started randomly cutting off flowers from the clumps, and berries, and leaves and glueing them to the wreath in a cluster.
One I finished, I wired a loop to the back, and hung it on my front door! It was actually A LOT easier than I thought it would be, and I have quite a bit left over for some other project.
Please excuse the chipped paint on the door. Repainting the front door, shutters, and garage door is on my list of things to do over Fall Break in a couple of weeks.
My 2nd Grade Classroom Tour
1 hour ago