Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cricut Cards

I recently discovered that I can make greeting cards with my Cricut.  It's really perfect because it's a quick little project and with teaching full time, and being a full time Masters student, my project time is limited until spring and summer breaks.  I didn't think to take pictures of the processes, but I do have pics of the final products. 



I also made this card for my cousin's birthday. 


I think my favorite part of making cards is that you can also make the envelopes to go with them.  My cricut isn't big enough to do them, but luckily my co-worker has none that is bigger than mine and very kindly loaned it to me for cutting out envelopes.  I did all mine in plain white but I jazzed one up for the birthday card.

I'm loving this new hobby.  Now I'm on the look-out for new cartidges to expand my card-making capabilities!

I am linking to...
Inspiring Creativity @ Dragonfly Designs
Make It Yours Day @ My Backyard Eden


No comments:

Post a Comment