Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Flowers

One of my favorite things about spring is the flowers!  One of my main focuses since Nick and I bought our house has been getting the yard up to my standards...although I'm not sure I'll ever achieve the picture in my head.  But here's a little sample of what we've done so far.




This picture doesn't really do this flower bed justice.  It's a lot more colorful and pretty in person.  The bulbs along the front are just starting to bloom also.



The Magnolia in the back yard is one of my favorites!!  It's pretty windy today though but I wanted to take a picture in case the storms ruin it.

Stay tuned to see what flowers the summer brings...

1 comment:

  1. Our weeping cherry is all bloomed out. Every year, it blooms and then we have a monster storm and the blooms last about a day!

    ReplyDelete