Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Great Big Blessed Week

I was in the middle of reading during our school-wide SSR time on Monday when I got a phone call from my sister saying that she was going to be induced that afternoon.  My sweet little niece would soon make her appearance into the world.  It took a lot of hours sitting in a hospital waiting room, and with my sister in her labor and delivery room, but she finally made arrived on Tuesday afternoon.  And let me tell you, everybody told me how great being an aunt is, and they were right!  I inherited 2 nieces and 2 nephews when I married Nick, but they weren't babies, and while I love them dearly it's just not the same.  She is such a little miracle! 



Abby also passed her first course in puppy class.  She got her picture taken with a little graduation hat on (which I really want a copy of) and she got a little certificate of achievement that is currently hanging on the fridge.  I took her down the toy aisle at PetSmart and let her pick out a toy as a graduation present.  I don't think she knows exactly what she did, but she knows it's good and that she's very proud of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment