Thursday, June 24, 2010

30 years in the making

I am a lucky girl.  I have amazing amazing parents, two sisters and a brother-in-law that I've very close to, a fantastic extended family, and wonderful friends.  What else could a girl ask for, aside from a loving husband?  I have that too.  I had to wait awhile to find him, but every day with him makes the wait well worth it.  Every day he makes me laugh, and never fails to tell me he loves me at least once. 



There are so many things that I love about my husband.  He's not impulsive.  He's very careful about the things he does and the decisions he makes.  I think I respect that so much because I AM impulsive.  I make a decision and I go with it.  Nick is quiet (and anyone who knows me knows I am not).  I can talk to anyone, while Nick has trouble talking to people he doesn't know.  But I love that, because at home with me, Nick is himself, and that's a person that only a handful of people get to see.  He loves his cows, and our dog.  He works hard and he's good at what he does.  He supports and encourages me in everything that I aspire to do someday.  I'm so excited to see where his next 30 years take us.

Today is my husbands 30th birthday. 

Happy Birthday my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment